- Delegates will be reimbursed 50% of Mission costs through GMCA to a maximum of $1,500. A claim form will be provided at the end of the mission and will need to be filled out in full with original receipts.
- 50% of an $90.15/day per diem ($90.15 in U.S. currency for travel in the U.S.)
- Per diems are based on Federal Government rates and subject to change.
- Receipts not required.
- 50% of basic accommodation costs.
- Telephone, incidentals, tips, facsimile, etc., are not eligible.
- Participants are expected to stay at the group location
- 50% of economy class return airfare (or less) within the continental United States and Canada.
- If not using the travel agent provided and your quoted airfare is higher, pre-approval is required
- 50% of taxi fares, rail, automobile rental (with credit card gas receipts) or personal vehicle mileage at the federal government per province rate; however if ground transportation is provided by way of motor coach or other means this cost is ineligible with the exception of transportation to and from the airport.
- Under normal circumstances, group transportation is provided and no individual ground transportation will be covered with exception of to and from the airport and other pre approved costs/expenses
Admissions and Fees
- 50% of attractions and products directly relevant to the mission theme. Certain costs are ineligible (e.g., green fees, theatre tickets, etc.)
- It is strongly recommended to have travel cancellation and health insurance.
- Eligible for cost sharing up to a maximum of $150.00 total cost (on a 50% basis).